Monday, March 24, 2014

The world is so illogical.










But everything is under control.









                                          Nobody knows what I have been going through.








                                                     Would I be able to cycle like this?








                                                              Hm, still no answer.








Hope I will be in time for my yoga class.







                                               When did I actually oil my chain for the last time?





 
                                                           Hope I wont fall.





  When I am older I will be a model and I will go to Hollywood then.





Molly and Cooper will be so happy to run freely.






Dreaming to be a restorer of old paintings.





                                           I can cycle just as fast as daddy.






Let's see if I can improve the record of yesterday.





                                        Grandma is the only one who truly understands me.










No comments:

Post a Comment